Viva Las Vegas

Well I made it through my first day in Vegas for the Wedding MBA without falling down, breaking any more bones, or running into anything. I also did pretty good keeping my anxiety and fear in check. I would guess I crutched around a mile total. Needless to say my ankle is super pissed at me, my armpits are raw, and I'm exhausted but HALLELUJAH!!!! I feel so great that I did it. It's quite an accomplishment considering how difficult the past three months have been. I'm currently in this position watching Jeopardy.


















Not the usual Vegas trip for me, but everything has a small price to pay. I could barely get my Ugg over my ankle because it's so swollen. Badge of honor I guess. It's also the first time in awhile I've had to take a pain pill earlier than bedtime, but that's not a shock considering all the driving and walking yesterday, followed by today. Here's what it looked like when I got to my room:


















Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good as today! I may even splurge and have some wine with dinner!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts