Another Week Down

This week I feel like I really made some progress. I'm down to one crutch most of the time and am hobbling around with no crutches as much as possible. I feel like I'm a little stronger and my ankle definitely has more movement. Even my physical therapist thinks my movement has really improved in one week. She took me off pool therapy and next week I'll start ground therapy which means walking better with straighter hips and less limping. I seriously CAN'T WAIT!!

As strange as it felt to go back to work, I'm completely back to normal now. I've built up the confidence to attempt the 15-ish stairs to the upper office tomorrow and attend my first manager meeting since my accident. If I can't make it, my boss says he can hook up a pulley system to get me up the stairs :)

I missed my 20 year high school reunion last night. (It was really my 19th reunion but combined our class with the 1994 class.) I was so torn on whether or not to go. On one hand I would have loved to see everyone but on the other hand it SUCKS having to still rely on crutches. I still am unable to dance and would have spent most of my night sitting. I also had to work at 9am this morning for a large event so I'm sure I made the right descion. I hope everyone had a good time and maybe I'll make my 29th year reunion!

Comments

Popular Posts