Old Guys at PT and Success

Conversation between two older gentlemen who hadn't seen each other in awhile at PT today:

"How are you doing you old fart?"

"I'm not an old fart, you're the old fart!"

"How was your vacation? See any nice trains?"

"Yes, rode on two steamers and a locomotive. Got new pins for my flight jacket."

"You really are an old fart!"

I can say I did have some success in PT today. I was able to walk the length of the pool four times without any thumping and minimal limping. It seems everything is going so much better than expected. I also walked about 20 feet with only one crutch. It hurt really bad but I did it and it feels great. Who knows maybe 2-3 months is not the correct timeline either. I'm prepared no matter what but it's nice to have some progress.

I leave next Monday for the Wedding MBA in Vegas. I had gone back and forth on whether I should go or not and decided I would go because the information is so awesome and I really don't want to miss it. It's going to be a challenge to get around with my crutches but I'm sure I'll be ok. I just won't be hitting any clubs. At least I won't be hungover for any of my classes this year!!

Comments

Popular Posts