Progress and My Loves.

I'm feeling better everyday. I've made a goal to use my crutches instead of my wheelchair as much as possible. It's hard, but my body seems to be adjusting to it OK and getting stronger each time. I feel more mobile with the crutches and it seems strangers ask me less questions. I must look much more hurt with a wheelchair. I still get exhausted if I overdo it, but overall I'm definitely progressing. My next appointment with my surgeon is in 16 days and I'll find out if I can start putting partial weight on my ankle or not. Fingers crossed, my bones will be healed enough for that.

As soon as I can walk I'm throwing a party and you are all invited.

My awesome husband has been driving me out to see my horse every weekend. Each time we go out to the ranch he grooms my horse, gives him treats, turns him out, and bathes him if needed. My horse has started to show affection to my husband which is awesome! Last weekend, the weather was cool enough for a ride and Tony saddled up and went for a nice little trail ride. Of course my horse was happy and Tony enjoyed it too. I'm so thankful for my husband. Without him, this ordeal would be completely unbearable. It's so amazing to have a partner in life that takes care of me and the things I love. I'm a lucky girl.


Comments

Popular Posts