Bucket List

I've always wanted to put a bucket list together but haven't ever had the time. Plus my perfectionism kicks in and makes it impossible for me to write a list of ALL the things I want to do before I kick the bucket. That's quite a tall list to fill. Well since this is my imperfect blog, and I have a ton of time, it's a perfect opportunity for me to write an imperfect mini bucket list. So here goes.

1. BA the Eiffel Tower. No offense to the beautiful country of France or any French people, I just think the picture would be hilarious.

2. Sing a few of my favorite Misfits songs with a live band. I'll suck, but so did Glenn Danzig so it will be awesome.

3. Visit the country of my ancestors. Eat some Norwegian Gravalox while listening to stories of how bad ass my distant relatives are. Drive a reindeer sleigh and build an ice house hotel.

4. Hike the entire PCT from Mexico to Canada. Eat bear for dinner every night and grow a beard in my armpits.

5. Start a farm animal sanctuary. This is also a dream of mine. I've always wanted to save animals especially farm animals. I would be so content cleaning chicken and horse poo for the rest of my life.

6. "Hang" with Willie Nelson. I'm pretty sure we would become best friends.

7. Ride a Unicorn Pegasus. To Wonderland. I'm pretty sure this is possible, I'll just need to "hang" with Willie for an entire evening.

8. See the pyramids, with Pink Floyd playing. #hippy

9. Build a tiny house community off grid away from people, except our closest friends that want to live in our utopia. Everyone would contribute in some way. I guess it would be like a commune except I wouldn't brainwash my people into thinking I am a goddess. #wowsuperhippy

10. Hike to Machu Picchu, with my own two feet. No paying a helicopter or donkey to take me up.

Obviously I have a lot more I would like to do in my life and could easily write an entire separate blog on that but this is a good start. While writing this, I realized how important my health is. Not only do I need to focus on healing my ankle, but also keeping my entire body and mind healthy so I am both physically and mentally capable of completing my bucket list. Plus, my list is long so I'll need to have a really long life to finish them all.

Comments

Popular Posts