20 Things I've Learned Over the Past 15 Days

Always learning something new!
  • Milk of Magnesia is gluten free.
  • It takes three staggered pillows to properly support an elevated ankle.
  • All of the little frozen gel packs I've been saving from the fish lady at the farmers market finally have a use.
  • No matter how cute your pedicure is, it won't make your freakishly swollen ankle and external fixation device drilled into your bones look any prettier.
  • Fracture blisters, while fascinating, take the disgusting swollen ankle look to a whole new zombie level. Luckily for you, I won't post those photos!
  • 14mg of morpheme just sounds like a lot of morpheme.
  • Wheelchairs kick ass.
  • I am obsessed with Junk Gypsies and Frontier House.
  • I now understand what "nodding off" is. I do it a few times a day, many times dropping my iPhone on my face, waking up, and then do it again 5 minutes later.
  • I can accurately fill out disability paperwork, do not rescitate paperwork, and I don't have a will paperwork.
  • The neighbor with the barking dogs likes to cook around 2am.
  • Phurba Love Dog is an excellent human sitter.
  • Coconut water has electrolytes.
  • A bed pan really is a bed pan, who knew you could go in bed if you had to.
  • Vicodin makes me "like" everything on Facebook.
  • No matter what you all say, dry shampoo does not work!
  • My leg hair grows back semi blonde.
  • Husbands can be a really good wife when needed.
  • I can't stand Kanye West....oh wait, that's not something new.
  • I wish wine was also a prescribed pain killer. 

Comments

Popular Posts