Thank you!

I went for my very first "walk" this evening. I know, big deal right? I made it all the way to the end of my street and back, on crutches of course. It was pretty tough, and I worked up a sweat, but I've come so far!!! Two weeks ago this would have been impossible. Yay me! My goal is to do this every evening to try to build some of my strength back up and release the pent up energy I've been feeling. It's crazy to have so much energy and so little strength.

But the real reason for this post is to say thank you. I looked at my blog's stats today and was surprised that there are actually people (besides my Mom) reading my blog. I've had over 1,730 views since my first post on June 11th! I started this blog as a tool to help heal myself in so many different ways and it's working. I feel honored so many of you have taken the time to follow me on my journey. Thank you. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts