De-Clutter Your External State to De-Clutter Your Internal State

How does your external clutter relate to your internal clutter?

It’s a mirror reflecting back to you your inner state. If your inner state is cluttered, or has stuck energy, it will be reflected back to you by your external spaces in the form of your home, your car, and your office.

Lately I’ve been working hard on de-cluttering my house. I’ve held onto to things I don’t need for way too long. What is so interesting to me, is that I haven’t had such a strong desire to purge these things until I changed my internal state to that of allowing. To that of making space for what is next in my journey. So in order to make that space, not only do I need to declutter what’s inside but what’s outside too,

So I’ve been energetically diving into closets and sheds and the garage while simultaneously diving into my heart, my mind, and my soul. I am letting go of that set of candle holders I’ll never use while also letting go of stuck feelings of lack I’ve held onto equally as long. They do go hand in hand, and it feels so good to just let it all go and trust I have everything I need. The deeper I go, the more confidence I find. The more peace I find, internally and externally. The less stress I feel. The more space I make, I allow other things to come in that match my current vibration. Gifts from the Universe that guide me on my path. The more I let go, the more gratitude I find for simplicity and what is really important to me.






Comments

Popular Posts