untitled

This week has been hell.

 I want to blame so many things; the full moon, bad luck, destiny, God. But deep down I know things, good and bad, happen because that is what has been written in the stars for each one of us. It's not Gods fault or the full moon, it's the plan that was laid out for us long before we were embryos in our mother's bellies. There's no way to control it or try to fight it and that is what is so scary, yet comforting at the same time.

Life is tough. Life can be so heart wrenching. It can also be so amazingly forgiving and full of hope, love, and strength. So I will always choose the latter.

Forgiving, hopeful, love, and strength.

My silly broken ankle is nothing. I have been reminded once again this week how insignificant my problems are. I am so thankful for my life, my health, my husband, and my family (friends included).


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts